when nothing matters

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no energy just here no words feel unreal oh if i could just sleep just heal get back to me but right now ihave nothing in me dam it nothing

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I hear you. That's a horrible place to be.

Are you able to sleep, or are you struggling with that at the moment?

Could you just curl up in a duvet and watch a DVD for a while or something?

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Sad you feel like that

I hate nothing.... And I hate when something like school feels nothing!!! Nothing what for...

4. total eclipse

im sorry you are at same place hollow oh damit now doc sick can't go in to talk even i don't care anyways i havenothing to say anymore i don't understand anything i hate this life ihate the way people just forget im sorry so sorry your here too life sucks so much sometimes i understand stay strong okay

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

You stay strong ~violet~

6. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&......................................................
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&........................................
    888888888888888888%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&.............................
    ggggggggggggg88888888888888%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&.....................
    mmmmmmmmggggggggggggg888888888888%%%%%%&&&&&&.............
    letvioletmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggg8888888888%%%%%&&&&&&.....
    .........letvioletvioletmmmmmmmmmggggggggg8888888%%%%&&&&&...
    ..........................violetvioletvioletmmmmmmmmmggggggg8888888%%
    ...................................................violetvioletvioletmmmmgggggggg888
    .................................................................violetviolet@@@@@@@@
    ....................................................................violet@@@@@@@@@#
    ........................................................................@@@@@@@@@###
    .......................................................................@@@@@@@@#####
    ..........................................................@@@@@@@@@@@#######
    .......................................................@@@@@@@##############
    ........................................................@@@@@@@@@@@########
    ...........................................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@####
    ...........................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@########
    ...........................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ..............................................@@@@@@@.........@@@@@@...........
    ....................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry hun. Wish I had the words or magic to make it better. Cant for you or me right now. But still got :arms: for ya!!!

8. smk

smk Well-Known Member

When nothing matters one is free to pursue whatever one wants...maybe those are some faint words on my part, but when nothing matters, there is a freedom in that...

Hey you know what, sometimes just being aware of each breath, something like that...hope things get better.

9. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

"Nothing matters" is not YOU speaking Violet, it's the miserable depression. You will feel calm, sleep well again and experience the joys in life's little happenings. I go (am going) through the cycle of insomnia and depression too. With luck and time we'll spend more time in the feeling okay cycle.

:IrishDoll:

10. total eclipse

yeh today is falling down cycle to groggy but tommorrw will be better right think positvie at least i don't work tomorrow

11. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Wow, that's beautiful!

I'm sorry that you feel this way, Violet. I'm sure we've all felt that kind of emptiness before. It hurts, but it passes. It has to.

I like to do random, stick figure scribbles when I feel like this. It eases the nothingness a little. I don't worry about the quality of what I'm drawing, they're just stick figures. Maybe you can try doing the same?

12. total eclipse

It is beautiful colors i wouldn't know how to do that i just learning about computers really thank you for sharing though

13. Things

Things Well-Known Member

There should be an Html or BB code guide somewhere. You can use that for colored text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.