when nothing works, it really chitty

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RySp123, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

been popping pills all night and still no side effects or else..... not even a slight dizziness or else...... what does it take jeeeeezzzzzzeeeeeeezzzzz
    even overdosing is not working and god knows i am pass the wupppose overdose by now and not taking candies so when nothing works it is really chitty not to say somgthing else, rather on the crude mind right now..pissed for not getting relief nor being able to sleep. heavens dont want me to say the least thats all i can understand from it all, am good for ths hell only.
    why cant a meteor just fall on my head? with my luck i wold survive it or fall few inches from me just to piss me off more than i am. i cant stand my body, i cant stand anything, i plainly cant stand IT :dry:

how much lunger must i suffer this chit, this hell???????
    am so sick of being sick and seizures and pains that is not even funny :sad:
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh granny I feel so badly for you. Because I know how you're feeling. Allow yourself some weak moments. God knows you deserve them. But don't let them last. You are such a wonderful person and about the only one that actually kicks a few arses around here. Please stay strong dear.
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

End, im sorry that you had such a rough night , i am glad though that the pills didnt work,
    becouse you have become a friend and one in which i entrust my thoughts , and yes you do give people a wake up call sometimes one which often is needed, thats a quality not to toss to one side even when things are bad.
    Youhave a lot of respect from many here and you are suffering so much yourself, please allow me to help you in those dark moments as you have helped me, thats what friends do !! the ups with the downs i will be on line all day even if its showing of line mssg me hun if you need somebody. You are probably going to feel unwell today having eaten pills like smarties but we have all done it and i do understand the reasons why for us all - depression is harsh, illness is harsh, the two together can be unbearable. You know im still having treatment and im sure that sometimes the mere fact that i feel physically unwell makes depression even harsher and more difficult to bear.
    End please dont leave us, dont leave me, i have come to care about you and i trust you please:stay a while longer end x
  4. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Oh granny I hope you are alright! You are so much loved here!

I hope you are alright and you come back to talk to us, I hope you stop hurting.

5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

thank you all for your messages. they are a balm on my wounds and such warm messages are lifting a little this veil that has fallen on me. i didn't expect that much so it is a blessing to see such caring people surrounding me here. i wish you well and again thanks for your warming thoughts and words. hug to each of you...please consider them personal to each of you.

p.s. smarties it is true patience but as smarties they didnt do more that thhe candies.... didnt work grrrrrr amen
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

granny, i am glad you are still here but sad you are going thru tough times.

you know you can pm me anytime and i will get back to you asap.

talk to me, i am here for you

andy xxx
  7. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.