when raining you...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by LSD, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

when its raining.. kinna softy.. you know..normal rain without a stom..
    i lvoe going out and wet weat
    i love the sound of the rain

but i do hate it when i'm driving and its a stormy one
    i cant' see a thing D:

2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I live in the desert... it barely rains........ at all.

3. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

sigh, remember the rainy times at our cottage when we would each head for a different area with a book which always turned into a snooze. Then that makes me miss my parents.
    On the whole, rain means time to snooze away the bad weather.
    kD

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

when it rained, it would make me feel safe and comfortable bein able to cuddle into his arms on the couch and we would keep each other warm.

when it rains, it is like the sound of the raindrops causes me physical pain, they hurt me on the inside too, it makes me feel like the rain represents all my tears and i start to shudder and i feel cold. and i cry and it makes me miss home so much more

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I love rain. I love being outside in the rain. It feels much better than sunny days to me. I've always been one to find beauty in what most people don't. I always find beauty in things broken. They just seem more honest. Maybe I'm just a rebel. When people talk about how shitty it is that it's been raining all week, I'm thinking this how great the weather is.

6. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

same here, i love rain, i love the smell of the rain, it have with it sort of mild and soothing sensation which more often than not rule me to go out and enjoy getting a little sprinkle under the rain :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.