When that sinking feeling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by libra, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libra

libra Active Member

knocks you off your feet, your chest goes hollow, head in a daze and before you know it, your back in a dark place without the strength to walk tall, to carry out basic tasks ... its all in your head!?

If its all in my head why must i incur the repercussions of me 'triggered'
    i know all i can do to stop myself sinking! but i cant stop other people tying the bricks to my legs and watch, its hing me fall.
    There is nothing more lonely then having no one understand you or think that they do.

There is nothing worse then unintentionally hurting the people you love and attempting to pick up the pieces over and over again.
    there is only so long they will be willing to deal with that and only so long you can put them through it
    and then its you ... alone with the thoughts of all the lives you've destroyed on your journey to 'recovery'
    to be sat worse off then when you started

and then it clicks, all these lives that have been tarnished could have been spared by not being manipulated into believing in better, clinging onto false hope and giving 'life' a chance
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: I think you expect way too much of yourself. No one can make it alone, you need support and your loved ones need your support. That's how it works, give and take on each side. So when you think that you are imposing, they might think you're not allowing them to help you...communication is a great tool, use it. Talk with them. Ask them if it's too much, if they say no. Believe it, accept it. You are worth it! they certainly believe you are :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.