When the little things run out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by caliban, Jan 6, 2012.

1. caliban

caliban Active Member

I have 500 friends on facebook but not a single one ever comments or likes my posts anymore. None of my old friends communicate with me. When I reach out to others, I'm ignored.

The little things mean so much. Wake up. Someone cares about you. Somewhere. Someone is willing to listen to you and respect you. Someone can understand you.

I have none of that anymore. Just cold blank reality. Stark nihilism. I'm not feeling depressed or suicidal about it, however. More like homicidal. I can assure you if this keeps up I will become a very dangerous person (I feel like). I just want a little love and recognition.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi caliban,

I have had times where I felt so alone to where I wanted to delete "friends" and isolate myself....no matter the circumstances, we are willing to listen to you here. I am sorry you feel this way, and I hear you in that we all do need some healthy attention and love....but I strongly disagree with your possibly wanting to harm others. Please take care, and know that you are welcome on this site. :hug: