• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

When the time comes I will record it for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been depressed.. so sadness creeps in.. in the past i attempted 03 times.. slashed my wrists/arms.. survived.. bad scars now.. then took 02 bottles of vals.. stomach pumped ..survived - bad liver thereafter... jumped off the roof .. broke my ankle.. survived- bad limp.. guess im not ready to go as yet.. but have decided next time.. will record it .. upload it before i go and let you all see what is like to be tranquil / peace..again..read about a kit they have on the internet.. assisted suicide.. wonder if it will work..:mad: .. the setting has to be right.. best way to aide ur depression is to have a big bottle of vodka.. sip is slow.. feel urself fly and create a everlasting impression.. aahhhhhh.... till then adieu.

Last edited by a moderator:

music_addict

I dont know if you should do that. Watching a video of someone commiting suicide may trigger people. I dont think you want others suffering worse because of you do you? unless you're a sadist, i suppose. either way, im pretty sure it will be swiftly taken down by a mod or an admin anyway. I would suggest against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00