When the worl keeps giving you meaages you're not wanted

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Groop, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Groop

The Groop Member

When the world keeps giving you messages you're not wanted

When everything keeps going wrong, to give you a hard time & stress you out, it's time to pull the pin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Then you say 'screw the world' and start living for yourself. What kind of things are happening? Feel free to PM me. :hug:

3. The Groop

The Groop Member

Everything, I can't get a full time job so by the time I pay ridiculous rent for a dump & pay bills, there is bugger all left. I had to go without heating for 3 weeks recently, because the heating broke down & the RE agents sent an incompetent plumber to fix it. All my electrical appliances keep stuffing up, when I ring up to enquire about anything, I get some braindead person on the other end of the phone that gives me the irits for half an hour before they manage to sort things out. When I try to get on public transport, I get pushed aside by kids, just so they can beat me to a seat.

On & on it goes, life is just to FNG hard, I am sick of it. Because of my two grown up kids I can't kill myself because they said they would be upset, so I have been pretty much starving myself for the last 6 months, thinking that my organs would shut down, but alas I am still here. I have to die of natural causes, how long do you have to not eat before you die?

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this TheGroop.
    There are few things worse than when your home life sucks and you have nothing to look forward to. :(

Is there any hope in finding another part time job or more work anywhere to help with bills and stuff? Or maybe moving out of where you are into cheaper accomodation?
    I hate the bus as well, wish I had a car. The bus just makes me want to scream sometimes and when you're feeling anxious nothing could be worse.

But don't kill yourself please. Don't give up over this, stay and fight.

5. The Groop

The Groop Member

When you are nearly 60 most employers think you are too old, I am lucky I have this part time job & there is no way I can move somewhere else. If this lease doesn't get renewed at the end of the year, I am stuffed because there are so many people looking for rentals & agents prefer to take a working couple with no kids or pets.

I am holding out while my beautiful dog is alive, he is the only reason I am still here, I can't condemn him to death, which is what will happen if I die before him.

6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

it doesn't have to be like that - when you're too preoccupied with the bad in your life maybe you should begin doing something positive... change your life around yourself? perhaps start something new that could get you some money and that will open new doorways for you. opportunities are endless - i hope things go well for you hun :hug:
    triggs xx

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know thinggs seem pretty bad, and it's frusstrating. But please don't give up hope. There are ways of making some positive changes so that things will get better.

Here if you feel like talking.

8. hellohello

hellohello Member

hey you, you have to find someone to talk to... it sounds like you're going through a really tough time... and you sound very lonely... do you not have close friends? i cnt be sure but sounds like you are british... if you are in london there are places that offer therapy, which just means someone to talk to... on a low fee scheme... westminster pastoral service in london bridge and society of analytical psychotherapists in belsize park/swiss cottage... although i think the latter are really into going deep into your childhood blah, blah, sometimes you just need to get things off your chest...
    i can totally relate to how you're feeling though, when everything seems to be conspiring against you... you begin to feel really insignificant... but you're not...look, you said yourself, your kids couldn't do without you and your dog... please don't worry about silly school children... i know, here in the uk kids aren't educated properly, i found that very difficult to get used to coming from a country where we are taught in school that we must never sit down on public transport when there are adults standing... but there you go, it's not personal though, i know it's hard to remember when everything else is going wrong as well....
    and if you ahve been applying for jobs and getting rejected it doesn't help... you work part time you said... in the rest of your time, you need to find something to do in order that you don't spend your time thinking about things, your thoughts just get out of control... i wish i could remember this myself, although i know its just really really hard to get out of this frame of mind, that is what depression is, it's hard... sometimes medication helps you to get to a certain point where you can then start doing things... i really hope you are going to be okay.... but please, please, please, get out there and try talking to people, interacting, find a therapist if need be... you are entitled to some free sessions on nhs as well... sometimes you need to pester your doctor for that, because they hate giving referrals sometimes... but you just need to make clear to them how bad your situation is... they have to help you... they have to
    i hope you will feel better soon.... iam thinking foyou... please take carexxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.