When there is only one option.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by reborn1961, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Sometimes you have to look at your life and figure out what options you have to survive. But when you can only see one option: death; you know it is final. The thoughts are strong, self harm is occuring, selecting/preparing the method and picking the time frame.

When you are doing that you know it is over. I have struggled with suicide for too many years with several attempts. I am tired of that up and down. I am not afraid to die but more afraid of a method failing again. I have no support, I am away from old friends, I have not found a new church yet to consult a pastor, and I feel like I am not connecting on SF. Its no ones fault but my own.

I have only one option.........and I must not fail.
  2. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

there isnt just the one option. there are a lot of options.
    and there are a lot of people on here who care.
    i understand the feelings. im dealing with the same stuff, it makes sense in our heads.
    but its not real.
    and there has to be another way. is there anyone you could call.
    anyone you trust enough to help you through this time?
    keep up the fight.
    pm if needed.
  3. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

i hear you and even though there may be other options but to me they involve pain on top of pain. when i OD'd two years ago and was THISCLOSE to expiring; i was on my last limbs of living i ended up with a bed sore fromlying on the hard floor for days. they had to gouge out teh infectious tissue which went all the way down to my pelvic bone. i hvae more scars on my body some my fault thourhg failed attempts and other due to an accident. i was even thinking maybe being brain damaged and left to rot until they pull the plug at least i havent' succeeded; somemay say i did through my actions but i don't think so.

slyvia browne (world renowned psychic) had said that if you kill yourself you come right back into the human life form. she's also been on montel williams stating to people who have asked whetehr a loved one commmitted suicide and she's replied yes. but she also indicated that because of the pain and suffering that it wasnt held against you. i dnt' believe in hell as we are living in it; everyone agreed? besides it not like you are a serial murderer and are going to hvae heavy karma. i do believe we write out birth charts before we are born. god is taught to be loving and forgiving and i don't believe he would punish us more on top of the pain we are in. syvia also said tehre is a healing room on the other side and well i'm sure that's where you'd end up after a life long misery of pain. i have made it past 40 years and maybe i can come back and release any karma i might have.

so i am totally in agreement with you and that to someof us that is the only option. yeah for those who may be hurt and i don't think it will be many, i am sorry but living for others is not a life either. and in this day and age everyone is just too busy. i dont' ask for help because i can't be of much help to anyone. i did somthing today that might hvae been a mistake but i think maybe god will protect me from any bad falling out regarding an ex. and just when you tink that someone might be right and you have other options you get another lightning bolt triggered in your heart again.

you're worth all the energyyou can muster to keep going. you are able to put things into words so taht it touched my very being.....
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know you have been through so many things reborn. But there are still options left. Please do not make any decisions until all options have been explored. Suicide is always an option, but should be the very last option or maybe even taken off the table as an option that is not viable. I am sorry you have felt unable to connect here as you once did. We are here for you. I am willing to listen and chat with you anytime I am around. You do matter and make a difference in the life of others. I wish you could spread some of that to yourself. Take care reborn1961. :hug:
  5. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Sylvia Browne is a thoroughgoing fraud and liar. As in:

The only words that adequetely describe such a person is "piece of shit." Though adding "vicious, evil" to "piece of shit" is also probably appropriate.

And Montel Williams is always the first place I turn for thoughtful discussions on the existence or non-existence of the afterlife. :rolleyes:
  6. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

sorry gmok didnt' mean to ruffle any feathers. just myopinin is all and it may be wrong but i do feel the way i do. not everything floats the same people boats. it wasn't directed at anyone justa statement 'kay?
  7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I assure you my feathers don't get ruffled over things like this. Whatever my other faults and failings I'm usually able to see through creatures like Sylvia Brown. Everything I said I was reporting as a fact, I wasn't emotional.

She's a predator out for money, a creature without a conscience. She's demonstrated this time and again. Not sure why you'd want to believe or defend such a being, but that's your choice, I guess. Just don't turn your back. :smile:
  8. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I have never said to certain people that when i see a post or thread, I am so so so happy that that person is okay. I do that to you also. I am here to connect to also. Will see youPM. I am alone now mostly. Options may not exist to us, except for the dark cloud over our head.
    I care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.