When Was The Last You Had Sex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Godsdrummer, May 18, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

For me it was the end of August 08. That was 9 months ago!

So when was the last time, you ummm...well you know...... lol
  2. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Actual sex? umm never :unsure:

I'm kind of glad, I want it to be special and mean something
  3. Nocturnal Ponderer

Nocturnal Ponderer Well-Known Member

Twenty five hours ago.
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

5. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

dunno, last week somtime
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

a month or two ago :)
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

about a week ago.
  8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

with a person or myself!!! i remember it like it was yesterday, oh wait it WAS yesterday!!! :biggrin::hugtackles:
  9. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

at work yesterday
  10. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

Never :bubbles:
  11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Saturday night/Sunday morning.

The last time I made love though - never. :'(

Still hopeful that it'll happen for me one day though...
  12. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

sounds like a great job, any vacancies where u work? :tongue:

For me? about a week ago.
  13. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

God I feel like such a loser being one of the only virgins here. :sad:
  14. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You're still young though! You've got plenty of time! :tongue:
  15. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Not young enough that it's still good to be virgin.

And I have a feeling it's gonna stay that way for a long time. I'm not and great shape, so that of course means no sex for me.
  16. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Let' see...just in case anyone missed it or couldn't believe it (I answered this in another thread recently), it's been 21 years, this month (aside from with myself of course). Probably longer that most of you have been alive. Not going into the reasons here, but most has to do with self-worth.
  17. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

Oh there must be plenty of people who never do it at all for one reason or another, who stay silent and alone. I never have and never will have sex. I have known this since I was a boy.The pain of loneliness is far greater than the lack of sexual intimacy. How crazy( and cruel) is mankind that we classify people as losers for being virgins yet look up to men who have many partners even if they are complete morons.
  18. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

Brandon... I was a virgin till I was 20... nothing wrong with it!

As for now... hmmm... well, depends on what you mean by sex? If you mean intercourse... full on making love... that would be Feb 15th. :sad: Damn I miss him... I would LOVE to make love again! :sad: But ONLY with him!

If you mean only performing oral, that was just over a week ago. (I was really lonely, so I did it... but I didn't really enjoy it, because it wasn't WHO I wanted it to be!... another meaningless fling that made me feel even worse!)

However, I actually did go 8 years with nothing! And to be honest, I am not sure if I missed much!

And there is now only one person I will ever make love with again... and I am afraid this might not work, he may never come back to me, so I guess maybe I'll never make love again. :sad:
  19. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Never :(
    Should I be ashamed of being a 17 year old virgin?
  20. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

NO! As I just told Brandon, I was a virgin until 20... NOTHING wrong with it! Your first time should be SPECIAL and just trying to go out and lose your virginity won't be special!

Actually, I have learned through trial and error that EVERY time should be special! Meaningless flings are just that, meaningless, and make ME feel worse and more lonely!

Don't worry so much about WHEN you have sex for the first time... concentrate on WHO you want t be with the first time... and if that takes a few more years, that's okay too!