When will it end?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 13, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I swear someone or something has it in for me.

Had to put my pup down earlier. V sad. She was my companion and protector through some abusive stuff and a protector for my p's family and all sorts of other things. Cancer. Again.

Now I've to go get tests done and it's freaking me out. Well that's why I haven't done anything about it sooner. Im worried.

But come on, please... A break. A few months of nothing would be very welcome.

I realize I'm not likely deserving of such a request, yet I ask. When will I stop being stupid and give up the ghost and unrealistic expectations? I try... Brick wall.... Try again... Another brick wall and over and over and over. Stupidity. Plain & simple.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Oh no M...I leave for one day and this happens...my heart is with you and please contact me...I know where you hide because I do the same, as you know...I am so sorry...my condolences
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry hun for the loss of your puppy hugs to you
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

So sorry. It really is shitty when bad things happen again and again. Hope the tests aren't painfully and the results good.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for the loss of your puppy. Pet deaths can be hard as they become part of the family, you will get through this hun xxx
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you very much. :grouphug:

A scared for Monday but I suppose that's foolish. It's all these things that are difficult to adjust to doing alone. Like with the pup. Sat on the floor with her and then came home not knowing what to do really.

Really wish I didn't have to go do something today that I promised I would. Could do with some time here to get in the garden and sleep and hide and all of that stuff.