When will it end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sociallyrejected93, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've not posted on here for about a month I've started psychological treatment and the therapist is really nice but I'm scared to divulge my suicidal thinking, planning, and my confusion around this. I'm lost, I feel hopeless, I've no support out with the psychologist. My best friend is ill I can't burden him. The thought of suicide gets stronger, thoughts last longer, goodbyes are feeling easier to do.
    Thinking of ending it gives me relief, power strength, but will this be the case if I take that chance? I feel one foot is on the fence of existing and the other is on the "other side", which the thought of that fills me with joy.
    Is it easiest to struggle with life these thoughts and unpleasant feelings, or is it easier to let go.
    Will it stop???

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

It is good that you have some professional help, that is a step in the right direction, the feeling of hopelessness an Feeling powerless are typical, I understand that you don't share with people that much, I am sorry that you can't divulge those things with your psych. it kind of puts him in a difficult position, that is your call, without knowing what is going on he can not diagnose your situation, he can not treat or properly medicate you! I suppose you have thought of this but with your trust issues it is understandable, yes there is some sense of euphoria, it is an exaggerated sense of power, as you seem to be getting closer to attempting, as if you were in control but in reality you are not, your emotions are extreme an your brain chemicals are all messed up an out of balance! neither way is easy the struggle is hard as you well know and letting go is by no means easy, letting go is you out of control! I think is the best was to describe it! I do hope to see you here again soon, I went back in your posts to answer these questions, this is my POV, nothing more I do wish you the best in any case, Social, take care of yourself an be gentle to yourself as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.