when will it end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

Since i last posted i haven't managed to get out of this rut i'm in. They have never lasted this long before. I talked to my therapist, but i realized the talk was going nowhere, so i left.

I can't go on like this. It's slowly killing me, and that's far worse than suicide. i don't know what the point of this post is, i honestly don't know why i bother posting at all.

Ofcourse there is more to the story, but there are things you don't want to talk about with just anyone. fuck it
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so awful...is there anyone you can share this with? I know it sounds cliche, but I think it does help...to tell our demons to someone and to be accepted...please know you are cared for...PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey sometimes it is hard to talk i hope you can call your therapist back and try again okay. You need support and deserve it okay please your therapist will understand your frustration okay but continue to get help for you don't give up yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.