1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will it end?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silently-Hated, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Seriously I feel bad every time I'm around them, all they cause is grief I can't even talk to them without feeling like I'm stepping on egg shells I have to be so careful to not piss them off. Even when I'm careful I piss them off on accident and I don't know how to recover from it.
    They always say I have an attitude which isn't true I'm always kind of happy or something but never mad, being mad gets me no where. I only get mad after they say how grumpy I an and how pissed off I sound. And after they ask me tons of questions.
    I'm not an angry person! Sometimes I wish everyone would leave me alone! Stop making me figure out your problems!
    I don't normally care but sometimes I want to think about myself

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I know how you feel...I hate when people ask why I'm mad, especially after they piss me off. I hate being around people who don't understand where I'm coming from. It can really be a struggle when you only have yourself to rely on. Is there a way you can get away from the negativity for a while? Even to just be able to clear your head...maybe it will help.

3. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

If that were remotely possible I would do it but I cant