When will it fucking end

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Emelie, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Emelie

Emelie Member

I thought i had gone thought the worst. . That i was in the clear! I was so happy today for the first time in what seems like forever. And The darkness just comes in and fucks it all upp again.. when will it stop? ! I cant do it anymore. . I cant continue to live for my closest. . Just so they dont suffer from my choise. . It has to stop. I have to be egocentric for once. For me

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* I am sorry, I wish I could make it all stop for you. Think of the little things that keep you going.

3. NinaZ

NinaZ Active Member

Emilie, I'm trying to think of something empathetic to say but all I can think is "wow, she's really pretty" .....sorry....big hugs

4. Emelie

Emelie Member

I know. . I just dont see the point. .

5. Emelie

Emelie Member

I guess i did wrong.. everyone else have pictures of stuff and i put myselfe on here. . Thank you i guess?

6. NinaZ

NinaZ Active Member

You did nothing wrong. It humanizes you and makes you real and I applaud your courage.

The best advice I can give you is to focus on things that can make you happy right this minute.
    It will sound trivial and perhaps a little ridiculous but after crying most of the day today, I remembered that I still have three more episodes of "Bones" to watch in season 5.
    Watching that show makes me forget my problems. For that 45 minutes of an episode, the headaches stop, I smile at the jokes and sympathize with the main character who like me has no family.
    Like RCG said, find the little things to focus on, one minute at a time

7. Emelie

Emelie Member

Well i was just scolded about it so i guess its frowned upon. . But how long will you continue to procrastinate your headace? Do you believe there is a way out of this?

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. I know it's hard but you gave to be strong. We do our damn hardest to help YOU. Please keep posting here as it's important. We understand your pain everyday.