when will this end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I want to give up. I want to take the plunge into complete darkness. Nothing gets better. This post is just a waste.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I am sorry you feel this way, but the truth is that things can get better. You are just in a hole right now. Ask yourself what good it would do for you to die? Nothing.Imagine if you will, all the good and wonderful things you can so with your life!I hope you will consider the positive outcomes of you getting out of this tiff. Blessings..

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your in deep uh dam darkness dam pain dam DEPRESSION speaking okay
    talk to you doctor get new medication that will help you get out of that hole or get therapy okay. for today get outside sun go for a walk okay breath
    depression takes awhile but it does lessen some talk it out here reach out okay to get help to pull you out of there.

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I think that is really good advice from violet :hug: and if you feel you cannot do any of those right now at least keep talking to us please? Until you feel strong enough

Take care please

Rich

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your thoughts can change.. You need to push thru the darkness.. Getting professional help like therapy helps..Suicide is not the answer..You need to let go of those thoughts..Try to find new things to strike your fancy..For example I am going to take up painting... I'm really bad at it, but it helps keep your mind actively thinking on something positive.. Just find something that you want to try..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.