When will this world stop. I want off.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FrainBart, Jan 31, 2016.

1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Everything feels like a massive rollercoaster of ups and downs. And my mood is fluctuating violently. I keep having dreams about my man and grandad who passed away some time ago. Always the same dream. I've been wanting to talk to my mum about it. But yesterday after snapping at my daughter, and ignoring me for an hour. I'm done with her. I cannot deal with the passive aggressive bullshit she keeps putting me through. I'm sick of the lies . I'm done with it.
    Friends well what's the use of them the ones I've had have all but lied to me. You can count on me - bullshit. Let's try again - bullshit. We'll talk more often - bullshit. Feels like this world doesn't have space for me.
    I'm having to stop my meds soon I can't afford my prescription. I can't get help with the costs. So I can certainly see me destroying myself in the coming weeks especially with my mood flipping the way it is.

I'm crashing . Big time. And this time I'm all alone.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You're not alone V - we're here. I am sorry that you feel abandoned and let down. Tell me what the issue is with your prescriptions? Do you have a job now? (Just wondering because NHS prescriptions are/should be free if you don't work?)

You have been doing so well - please don't stop your meds at least not without a serious talk with the doctor about being able to afford them - you need them and your daughter needs you!
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

A serious talk with my doctor isn't going to do any good. In self employed and as I cannot provide any proof of earnings yet u cannot get help with the cost of medication. Especially when it's 3 items every week.
    Tried getting a monthly prescription but the doctor won't do it. Trying to do better for myself and all I've do e us fucked my life up.
  4. Freya

3 prescriptions a week at over £8 a pop would be enough to bankrupt anyone V! So you're paying £24 a week???

Okay you need to do this: http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/1127.aspx

£29.10 for 3 months - should cover every/all prescriptions for 3 months for only £5 more than it is currently costing you for a week. You can apply for one online from that page. You will get a card or certificate and you just show it at the pharmacy instead of paying. It works out an awful lot cheaper if you are on several scripts.
    4 people like this.
  5. Freya

@FrainBart (just tagging you because I forgot in the above post)
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Really sorry you are having such a difficult time of it- I know it has been a long time of one hard time after another, but you have always managed and always made things better for your daughter despite the many difficulties. It is really hard when it is always in the end your left to solve everything by yourself and the way "friends" often disappear as soon as you actually need them is the greatest disappearing act in the world.

You have always managed to do whats best for your daughter despite difficulties, and are a great Mum, try to find a way to take care of yourself too. I really wish I had more to offer or answers, and I do hope the prescriptions can be sorted out. Just wanted you to know you were not forgotten about, and sorry for the little tangible help we have for you. Persistence does pay off and you are due some good things in your life to come about too.
  7. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Thanks Freya I'll have to look at getting that when I'm back in the black.