when you are NOT motivated..... *trigger warning*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by idontmatter, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idontmatter

idontmatter New Member

Please do NOT read this if you are feeling unstable. I do not want to trigger anyone....

Yesterday I was in my individual therapy session and my therapist and I were discussing that I feel my depression is coming back.... and my soul kind-of feels like it is tired of this fight....

She asked me what I was doing to fight those emotions. All I could think of at that time (and since) is - what if you have NO motivation?? What if you simply are exhausted?? Tired of depression, tired of life.
  2. mismad

mismad Active Member

Lately i'm also tired of life. Before that depression come i was all motivated everyday.
    Now i changed a lot. I dont care the things that usually i care. Sometimes I got feeling that I hate myself
  3. munkey82

munkey82 Member

im at that stage now, used to fight everything and for anyone... now I can barely muster any reaction to all but the most significant events. Its like I really don't give a crap about anything anymore.. its all leading me to the same conclusion no matter which choices I make so whats the point...?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.