When you are sure what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Enden, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enden

Enden Guest

The peace one get is overwhelming. Knowing that the pain will soon end is so good to think about.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Enden. I'm sorry things are hurting you so much. Would it help to share some of the things that are hurting? You can always PM me if you would like. I really hope that you do not attempt suicide. It is always possible to start new, positive changes in our lives. Stay safe! :hug:

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

you know, I was thinking I was close to the peace last night, then I watched this video and it made me change my mind

<mod edit - inappropriate>

I am now burning with anger and wondering if I <mod edit - inappropriate> in the shape I am in

All I know is I cant go on how I am

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  4. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

This is true actually.....In fact i'm experiencing this same thing myself lately.

Since I finally committed to a plan and have since been taking the steps to make that plan a reality, i've been experiencing this sense of peace you are talking about.

The little things in life seem to bother me less and less lately. The normal anger and rage that I live with every day seems to have somewhat subsided. It's a weird feeling really, just like a general sense of well being, something I havent felt in years, like everything's gonna be okay.

It almost makes me want to postpone my plans or even cancel them entirely. However I know that the only reason my mood has improved is because of the plans. Its a sick catch 22 basically.

I'm interested to see if my mood continues to improve as the date gets even closer. If this trend continues, I can venture to guess that the greatest moments of my life, will be the days, hours, minutes, right before my death.

Strange phenomenon indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.