When you die

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Rosiex, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiex

Rosiex Member

Is it true that when you die that you "go to the bathroom" on yourself?

Also, where do you think you go when you die? (I realize there will be MANY different answers)
  2. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

kind of, when someone dies the bowles eventualy empty but if there is nothing in them you don't soil yourself.

Personally I think we just rot in the ground, but that is opened to debate.
  3. Rosiex

Rosiex Member

See thats what I'm afraid of when I do decide to go along with my plan. I mean I've decided it's all going down in the shower, but still, how awful must that look, walking in on a suicide that is shit-covered (excuse my language)

I believe that it'll be just like when we were in the womb. We were not really aware of anything. We didn't know we were alive, we didn't know pain or love or anything. We just didn't know...or we can't remember it at least.

Honestly I just hope there is no "hell" type place.
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay with us. You can talk about anything you need to here. It will help.

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hi Rosiex,

Death is neither pretty nor romantic! If you're even a little bit concerned about how it will look, that's a good sign that maybe somewhere deep down you don't really want to do it. You know, you're allowed to feel suicidal without having to act on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.