When you feel good do you ever randomly freak out and think 'shit i could be dead'

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sereniti, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sereniti

sereniti New Member

sometimes when i feel happy i remember how i was thinking when i thought about suicide all the time and i get scared and can't believe i thought things like that. i think about all the people i have around me and imagine what it would be like if i had done it, it freaks me out.

2. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Re: When you feel good do you ever randomly freak out and think 'shit i could be dead

I know what you mean about that feeling of relief when fantasizing about suicide, it's frightening yet it gives you a tiny feeling of control and security, two things that seem to never be present in a suicidal person's life.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Re: When you feel good do you ever randomly freak out and think 'shit i could be dead

Um.... Kind of. I get halfway through the thought... "Life is good... And I could've killed myself... but then I wouldn't have ANY worries anymore... Why didn't I just do it then?" :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.