When you have that feeling.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I saw my Dr yesterday and told him how I've been going exactly he was understanding and everything which always helps I have to say.But honestly to say I have that feeling that I know it's going to be over very soon,I feel it's so true because I have that inside of me.The comfort it brings is unbelievable&satisfying I have to say.

Honestly I don't want encouragement to keep staying etc well I'm pretty sure of that.Yesterday was further hell with my Bdd mainly&everything else.I'm sick of it all keep on trying do this&that and to eventually live a life of hell then die no thanks.

Seriously the suicidal thoughts are far to strong&powerful now&I can't wait to be gone.I'm sick to death of this pointless existance&if anyone really says have I tried this&that yes I have virtually tried everything.At the end of the day I can't hang around and keep on suffering,feeling this shit day in day out no thanks.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:arms: The comfort well you can almost grasp it cuz it's so overwhelming. That feeling is atleast something that is more real than anything else in life now.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know the pain and the suffering is daily and it seems very bleak i know but dam it thats when youget yourself in to hospital and get safe because you are someone special and you help others okay. you need to know that your caring ways help others i do hope you get relieve of all the suffering you are in but right now you say you are in no pain just a calmness then stay there in that calmness enjoy it but don't harm yourself please i care abt you i don't want to see or hear your gone.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx for your kind words it's really appreciated,I'm in alot of pain really endlessly so down&in tears.The only comfort I have is thatthe feeling of being gone,but that's really nothing as the sadness is always there 24/7.For me until I'm gone I won't be calm really,yes sad to feel like this but true.But seriously glad to just go and be out of this existance.

5. Jesus_Christ_Superstar

Jesus_Christ_Superstar Account Closed

Please ace, keep on fighting the good fight. I know that you're going through a difficult time in your life, but life is worth fighting for. God put you here for a reason ace. You just have to figure out what that reason is. Please don't give up. :hug:

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ace I hope you find some reason to stay and fight some more...
    as long as you are breathing there is alway hope...

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks but I'm too tired of all this and have had enough if anything really hopefully as much as I can I'll get it over and done with asap.Thanks for all your kind thoughts and everything but I can't do this at all anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.