When you just feel like AARGGHH

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Concrete_Angel, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

ARRGGHH I just want to let everything out to somebody I have nobody to talk to that I can trust. Ive just moved away from my family (if you could call them that) to live with my dad who i got into contact with a few months ago. Ive just got settled and I really dont get on with his girlfriend shes got a real problem with me and she wont say anything to my face but moans to dad about me? I cant do nothing right?? I really feel like going back down south but theres really bad memories down there and its closer to him... the only reason why I moved up north with my dad was because I wanted everything to go away... this isnt the case its just caught back with me. I wanted to forget about my step-dad who used to abuse me. I wanted to forget about my mum taking his side and lying to the social worker saying she didnt know anything about it and nothing had happened. I wanted to forget about him not getting punished for what hes done. I wanted to forget about the fact that my mum and sisters are still living with him and everyones seemed to forgive him? I havent forgot it at all....
    Its still with me and I just feel like ending my life then ill forget about it all. I havent got a proper family at all there issues where Im living, hopefully Ill be able to see a counsellor but I just feel like giving up at the moment. I dont know how much more I can take :'(

2. lordsalisbury

lordsalisbury Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time. Can you talk to your dad? Maybe subtly ask if he could have a word with his girlfriend about cutting you a little slack? I hope you are ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.