1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When you just feel like AARGGHH

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Concrete_Angel, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

ARRGGHH I just want to let everything out to somebody I have nobody to talk to that I can trust. Ive just moved away from my family (if you could call them that) to live with my dad who i got into contact with a few months ago. Ive just got settled and I really dont get on with his girlfriend shes got a real problem with me and she wont say anything to my face but moans to dad about me? I cant do nothing right?? I really feel like going back down south but theres really bad memories down there and its closer to him... the only reason why I moved up north with my dad was because I wanted everything to go away... this isnt the case its just caught back with me. I wanted to forget about my step-dad who used to abuse me. I wanted to forget about my mum taking his side and lying to the social worker saying she didnt know anything about it and nothing had happened. I wanted to forget about him not getting punished for what hes done. I wanted to forget about the fact that my mum and sisters are still living with him and everyones seemed to forgive him? I havent forgot it at all....
    Its still with me and I just feel like ending my life then ill forget about it all. I havent got a proper family at all there issues where Im living, hopefully Ill be able to see a counsellor but I just feel like giving up at the moment. I dont know how much more I can take :'(

2. lordsalisbury

lordsalisbury Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time. Can you talk to your dad? Maybe subtly ask if he could have a word with his girlfriend about cutting you a little slack? I hope you are ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.