When you know the problem.... but can't fix it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WasteOfALife, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WasteOfALife

WasteOfALife New Member

How do you go on knowing the things you are doing wrong, but not being able to fix them no matter what you do? I just want an end to it all. I don't want to go on trying to make friends when it's my own anxieties keeping me from making friends. I don't want to go on working as much as I possibly can, only to run into issue after issue.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Making friends is probably the hardest thing for me too. You're not alone. <3 Keep trying, you never know when things will turn around :) Hang in there and feel free to message me anytime x

3. WasteOfALife

WasteOfALife New Member

I can make friends fine.. but after a while I start feeling paranoid. Like people are talking about me.. saying things.. making fun of me. No matte what I do I can't get those suspicions out of my headed. It causes me to act different when I'm hanging out and people eventually slowly distance themselves from the weird guy..

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

That's hard. Paranoia is really hard. I guess i would just say you should talk to them about how you feel so that they can understand. I know I get really upset f people distance themselves from me. It's hard to talk to people about it but if they are worth it they will understand that you need the confirmation that they aren't talking about you.
    I hope that made sense? It sounded a bit different in my head :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.