When You See Tall Buildings......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akjack, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akjack

akjack Member

When you are driving or riding the bus and see tall buildings what do you think of? For me it imagining me jumping off them. I will usually stare at the building and gage if the fall would kill or Mame me.
  2. BrandNewScars

BrandNewScars Member

I think around the same thing, although I wouldn't kill myself from jumping off of something as in my luck i'd be prone to a wheelchair.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

this is why i haven't jumped yet. i've spent an amazing amount of effort and energy recovering from anorexia, physically/mentally- to be stuck in a wheelchair would be an insult to what i've been so good at but what hurts me as well- surviving.

that doesn't mean i don't fantasise or see myself hitting the ground fast, or carry out suicides in my head to try and ease the urge. but it isn't tall buildings for me anymore, it's a certain bridge.

recently it's the top of the staircase here, in this house. i used to jump off it a lot as a toddler-maybe i was trying to kill myself then, who knows.
  4. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

I think of how some people/groups are so powerful and that's what our world is really about.
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah that too :smile: i like your post
  6. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I don't really think about that when I see Tall buildings but I do think about <mod edit: *sparkle* methods>when I see one or I'm wishing they would run into me!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  7. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

<mod edit: *sparkle* : methods> Please don't do that to me.. I have enough problems, the state and federal DOT will automatically blame me.
    Plus the fact that I have suicidal tendency's anyway... that is what I was going to post today, until I read this. <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods>.. I will blame myself for the rest of my short life.
    <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods>.. TO REGRET your choice.
    I was going to post my choice is/will always been <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods>.. sorry.. I know that's not allowed..
    Being so blue and depressed it hard not to vent.
    LIFE FUCKING SUCKS THERE IS NO WAY OUT <mod edit: *sparkle* : encouraging suicide>.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I think of the amazing power of human ingenuity.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I could never jump off a building because
    1. I'm terrified of hights
    2. I don't want to be in a wheelchair either...
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I do, alway wonder how can i get to the roof...
  11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I think of how many people have to be payed to keep the thing 'running' so it doesn't decay and crubmle to the ground. I've always wondered how the jump off a bridge or something could kill you, like it's just a jump?
  12. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I think the same, and often imagine suicide in my head...:/
    no wonder people call me screwed up!
  13. riddle

riddle Member

I always find myself thinking of it. Everytime I cross the High Level Bridge or take the subway, even driving I think about moving into oncoming traffic (not that I really would harm anyone else.
  14. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

i think of jumping off of them....and bridges too, i think it so much, that sometimes i even feel the breeze of my fall, and i imagine the people that would find my mangled body, and they cheer because it is dead....so i try myy best not to look over bridges and at the top of tall buildings ^_^...but they always attract my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.