• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

When you see the end of all things what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
This is a question but its funny because the question is the answer in a way.

What happens to a person when they have experienced so much and knows almost anything then what does that person do with their life.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
This is a question but its funny because the question is the answer in a way.

What happens to a person when they have experienced so much and knows almost anything then what does that person do with their life.
I think that person will do anything to experience any sort of randomness and chaos left in their life, things that they know they cannot predict nor control over, for a bit of excitement. It can be quite boring when you know almost everything.

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, the cheerful and purest. •✮•
My new way of coping is use my 5 physical senses that my therapist thought me cause for me, after officially diagnose with ADHD for mental, my therapist notes during one of my assessments that I’d lose my physical senses when I’m overwhelmed with anything cause I always have this thing where I have trouble paying attention to my own thoughts cause I usually have so many thoughts at once. And believe me, I do wanna quit easily but I’ve been trained to manage my frustrations and self-regulations in all aspects as always. I can’t always expect my brain to work, so there’s other que’s my body needed and then as always get back to focusing on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00