When you thought you'd reached bottom ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EspenN, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Some might know how my life has been for so far, but for those who don't I'll put up a short summary: homeless, friendless, jobless, broke.

I few days ago I were stupid enough to actually fall in love with a girl from where I live now .. she seemed to actually like me too, but then when we went to a party together I suddenly turned invisible and she ignored me, and actually screwed another guy... earlier the same day she told me she liked me, and such .. and I had told her how I felt.

Then I left, and when I got back to where I live atm I actually started thinking (the extreme amounts of alcohol started to wear off) .. and now I feel that the first time I were truly in love is when the girl seemed to be a player or something.

I thought I had reached bottom in my life, but now I know that it's possible to get much further down.

I really don't want to do .. it's the first time I am in love, and the girl shows more interest in a guy she met that night than me .. there must be something about me that makes people wanna hurt me. I have just gotten below bottom.
  2. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Nothing about you that makes people wanna hurt you..but it's your self esteem probably.. I have a girl that picks me up..but then found out she had few other guys..so she's a player.. but I don't think she is..she's just really..lost.. and I had nothing to do with her..because I do not want to associate myself with people like that.

Take care ;-) you won't be hurt if you don't choose to be hurt..react differently
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.