When your ex says 'you'll never find anyone like me' reply 'that's the point'.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tweaker, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweaker

tweaker New Member

3 years passed and i can`t forget my ex.
    this is pretty much it.
    last week is hell,surges are getting worse(memories,feelings)
    and i know that there is nothing that can be done

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so down hun coming here talking will help hun but he is not worth the pain hun you need to move on find someone else to fill that void you are feeling
    hugs to you

3. tweaker

tweaker New Member

That`s the point,i just hope that we`ll be together again.so i just can`t let it all go =(
    This really pisses me off...The thougts that she`s somewhere with another guy.
    I try to be as busy as i can,but it is just not helping.I keep just thinking of her life.

4. tweaker

tweaker New Member

it`s so damn hard =(

5. Chris516

Chris516 Member

While my (ex)wife never said that, eleven years have passed since I divorced her, I can't forgive her for her ignorance and lies. Her ignorance and lies nearly killed me. Only fitting I guess since no one in my family fully understands how I feel. My parents forgave her, and constantly belittle me for not forgiving her.

6. Chris516

Chris516 Member

While my (ex)wife never said that, eleven years have passed since I divorced her, I can't forgive her for her ignorance and lies. Her ignorance and lies nearly killed me. Only fitting I guess since no one in my family fully understands how I feel. My parents forgave her, and constantly belittle me for not forgiving her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.