when you're all alone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I realized that I have no one except my mom and one friend...wow...how pathetic is my life?
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey love! Its been a while since we spoke. Im sorry about that, its my fault. Iv been in my own world lately (excuse thepun, its not intentional!) I just want to say that im your friend, so you have your ma and TWO friends! :hugtackles:
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Then cherish those two, because, still, by your side they remain as the world goes
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Not pathetic at all You have lots of friends here that care One good friend is better the 100 so called friends that don't really care. I have no friends at all i just have my twin who i know cares for me but sheis ill. Don't belittle you please You are one of the kindest persons i have met here take care okay
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yeah but what am I going to do if my mom dies? I'm going to be in serious trouble that's for sure....
  6. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

Two people are plenty. <3
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you don't seem like much of a social risk taker, going out and meeting strangers, risking rejection. its o.k this comes by practice. But you'll find like i did, even after you get many friends, your problems won't end there, new ones will come and you'll want to get rid of people. Infact this morning i was thinking of switching off my phone for good.
  8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

yeah, i know the feeling. even though I at least have weekly opker nights with my buddies, i still feel empty somehow. all the other 6 days i am alone most of the time. i need online buddies, i dont have any!
  9. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I know, I should go out, have fun tonight, it's saturday FFS! But instead I'm sitting here, I have an anxiety that doesn't wanna go away, I am tired (have been whole day) but can't sleep...
  10. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I am alone too, I got me, my dog, and my folks oh yeah one kind a friend, see him maybe ten times a year. It's not pathetic you have someone thats all that matters.Do you love your mother and friend? If so why is that so bad? It's all that matters. Plus love and befriend yourself.
  11. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

one friend!

more than what i and ah lot of others have.

be happy by the fact you have someoen
  12. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It's difficult when you're in your teens and early twenties. But it gets easier. The first 30 years are the worst, but it's not so bad after that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.