When????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurted

Do you expect things to be better one day?

That you are going to wake up and be totaly happy without ANYTHING missing?

Do you beleive this will happen? Why? And when?

Oak

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No, dont think so. Cant cancel the whole past and what I still remember isnt nice. Just getting closer to my end as I am already old and there is no turn back in time.

Best live on a day to day basis at my age anyhow

What about you Hurted?

Starlite

No , i dont' expect things to be better one day. I believe the past will always be there, no matter how hard i try to block it out. I firmly believe our past shapes us.

Hurted

No, dont think so. Cant cancel the whole past and what I still remember isnt nice. Just getting closer to my end as I am already old and there is no turn back in time.

Best live on a day to day basis at my age anyhow

What about you Hurted?
I do think that such a day will come.
I just dont think it will be soon...

bleach

I don't know if I will be better one day, but it won't be from just waking up and being happy. It takes a lot of work and devotion.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I have held on to that belief for so long now. And I have tried and tried to make things better. I really have!!! Tried so hard and so long that I used it all up. So now I know it wont. Where does that leave me? So no, I no longer believe that and I dont know where to go now.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Hmmm, "totally happy"...I don't think I've known anyone who is "happy all the time."

Life events take us up and down - to a greater or lesser degree for each of us. So yes, I think some things will get better, others will not, while still others might get worse. I try to be happy when things are good :smile: and I hope to be able to cope gracefully :blink: when things are not good.

Rangoon

Yes, I believe things 'can' get better but it will depend on whether or not I allow them to. With time I'm sure my depression will fade away as my reason for being depressed will become a much less vivid memory but the question is just whether or not I give in before I get there.

It's hard enough for me to get through the days even with that small piece of hope for a better future inside me. I can't imagine how tough it must be for you men and women who believe there is no hope of ever getting better, I would probably just give up. Respect to you!

ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00