When

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Lately I have been wondering when I will actually do it.

Every time I think about it I just show myself that suicide is the route to pick.

I could continue to live, go through life working some crappy job, living in misery.

But I could just as easily stop right now.

How can it matter, anyway? It doesn't. Not at all.

Were I content in anything that would not matter so much.

But since I'm not, there is really no other thing to do.

I WISH I had an easy method, but I don't. I still need to do it soon, but without anything quick it leaves time to stop oneself.

2. salamanda

salamanda Member

I like you too much.

don't do it.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so awful...is there something recently that has gotten to you? Hope you continue to share with us...People really care..big hugs, J

4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Arrgghhh you are making me depressed. I lack motivation.

CHORUS:
    When you get so down that you can't get up
    And you want so much but you're all out of luck
    When you're so downhearted and misunderstood
    Just over and over and over you could

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ChoM2Rh60

Steven Siew

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  5. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

hey fawkes,

I'm sorry you feel that way, i just feel the same way :(

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

People with good intentions are so ready to bullshit you to get you to not do it.

But why? Why is it some critical issue? We all die, and none of us are important enough to cause the world to bat an eye at us being gone.

The only people that will be even effected will just be immediate family members... in the end they are just as much dust in the wind as we are. I don't matter, they don't matter, so why is suicide even such an issue?

They should have a place you can go where they will just euthanize you to skip the obstacle of actually dieing.

So just fucking kill myself then, right?

I WISH I could right now just do it. But I don't want to end up anywhere that can impede successful completion.

The only thing I can think of I would be fucked if I was found and there are goddamn people everywhere.

7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I think people with good intentions to help have a right to voice them. Why shouldn't people care, they have as much a right to care about their fellow man, as to not give a thought and get on with their own selfish lives.
    I care that you live, i dont know you Fawkes, seen your name in chat but thats about it. But i still want you to live, for yourself and your family and because i dont want someone to die that way, is that selfish of me? You know their pain will be great and they must carry your acts with them for all their lives, possibly and probably blaming themselves, are they selfish too? We can all turn new pages in our lives, all of us. Yes it is hard, yes, the old ink does bleed through lots. But by holding our own hearts instead of expecting others to, it is possible to start liking ourselves again.
    I can see you have made many posts, please continue to do so, what may seem like a rant or trivia may provide an answer for another who cannot even work out the question.
    I wish you peace Fawkes and a will to live and grow again.
    If you ever wish to talk to me then my ears are open. Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.