when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_rose_99

I don't understand when it's meant to get better. When is it my turn? What's the point in all this? I've had a good few months, maybe that's it for me. I haven't been here for awhile, and instead of checking in on everyone and see how you're all doing, I'm going to post my own selfish little "woe is me" fking rant. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of one step forward, two steps back. I'm tired of the work that it all takes. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired, tired tired tired TIRED.

black_rose_99

Yes. But it's so trivial and embarrassing. Same old story, girl likes boy, boy likes different girl, girl tells different girl she likes boy, different girl tells girl all about how boy likes different girl and girl is stupidly and irrationally upset to the point of anger and hatred even though the feelings don't match the event.

Sorry. I actually came here to delete this thread. But then different girl emailed girl and it all came back up and then you replied (and thank you for replying) and the lifeline was there and I needed it...

Thank you for replying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00