Where are some members?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I don't know, but i really miss some members that were here 1 year ago, when i join. :(

Like usahana (she changed name later but i forgot it), pixie, corriah infected and many more. :(

I feel so alone on here lately, don't know why...

There are still some members that PM me, but i wonder where everybody else is. Are they even alive?

2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

*raises hand*

HERE!!!

Hi Hurted :rose: :hug: :flowers:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

usahana is my melody now I'm pretty sure?

do you mean A_Pixie, because she's still around.

corieh infected drops in sometimes.

:hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

yes usahana is mymelody.

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Hello! It's been a long time since i talked with you:)

How are you?

Hm... Thanks.

Why the hell is it allowed to change names?:dry:
    It would be a mess if everyone would suddenly change their names over night:laugh:

6. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

I have that same peeve, for when people are allowed to change their names on little more than a whim, what happens to the cohesion that makes a community?

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

yes, i'm finding the forum incredibly lonely and empty lately. i go to chat just for company but even tahts bad now.

feeling worse everyday

8. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Though I myself get very confused with it, it's not as often as it seems...;a member is allowed to change his name every 6 months.
    Name changes are allowed in the first place to protect members, the first request I remember were because people, family member or something, found out they were getting here and member wont feel safe to come here anymore.

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I understand that. But i dont think that that's the only reason people have, some probaly just get bored with their names...

It's hard to recognise some members sometimes (i needed a month to recognise sweetheart for example:biggrin:)

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be confusing when you go away for awhile and come back thinking you know no one only to find out many have changed their names

11. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

I'm not really known around here or anything but usually i'm too depressed to post...

12. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

LOL

Well just remember everyone, alienation is the ultimate price of anonymity. Hurted's story of Sweetheart is just unnacceptable.

I'll be leaving SF very soon. There are so many comings and goings and no cohesion; less and less community so (from MY p.o.v.) what's the use?

ToHelp

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry for causing confusion :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.