Where Are You From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woooh...German dancemetal. :)
Germans at their best :p I love them!
Yeah that was bad choice cos it’s in English, but it’s Depeche Mode. He writes stuff in English which is good - confronting but I like that. I’d like to know some German as well.

Sorry if you don’t like them (it took me 4 years after first hearing them) but I’ve got a tattoo inspired by them now (ZEF). Are you Johannesburg or Cape Town or somewhere else?

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
So you speak Dutch & French?

Your English is really good btw!
Thank you! ;-) It's actually become my main language, I feel more comfortable in it than in my mother tongue most of the time.
Yes, I do speak French but my Dutch is kind of broken. I understand a lot, but I've used much more German the past couple of years, so I would probably mix both if I tried speaking it. Actually I tried two days ago and that's exactly what happened ;-)

Stijn

Innerceptor
Thank you! ;-) It's actually become my main language, I feel more comfortable in it than in my mother tongue most of the time.
Yes, I do speak French but my Dutch is kind of broken. I understand a lot, but I've used much more German the past couple of years, so I would probably mix both if I tried speaking it. Actually I tried two days ago and that's exactly what happened ;-)
ah okay... German... My German isn't that good. My French is okay, spoken not written. I feel the same way about English. Great language to speak and write. I'm constantly learning new words just being here and elsewhere on the net. My native language is Dutch... but I guess you figured that out already. Nice to meet you my compatriot *hugtackles

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
ah okay... German... My German isn't that good. My French is okay, spoken not written. I feel the same way about English. Great language to speak and write. I'm constantly learning new words just being here and elsewhere on the net. My native language is Dutch... but I guess you figured that out already. Nice to meet you my compatriot *hugtackles
My German is not great either but for some reason I know more German speakers (and I need it at work sometimes).
Nice to meet you ;-) Glad I'm not the only representative here of such a small nation *dance1

Stijn

Innerceptor
My German is not great either but for some reason I know more German speakers (and I need it at work sometimes).
Nice to meet you ;-) Glad I'm not the only representative here of such a small nation *dance1
*dance2*dance2

Finally some decent emoji's on the forum. I'm sure these will liven up the place. More please... *hiding

Yeah that was bad choice cos it’s in English, but it’s Depeche Mode. He writes stuff in English which is good - confronting but I like that. I’d like to know some German as well.

Sorry if you don’t like them (it took me 4 years after first hearing them) but I’ve got a tattoo inspired by them now (ZEF). Are you Johannesburg or Cape Town or somewhere else?

Hey :)

Im from Cape Town.

Die Antwoord are much bigger in the rest of the world than in South Africa.

For some reason they not that big here, strange cause i like some of their songs.

:)

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Hey :)

Im from Cape Town.

Die Antwoord are much bigger in the rest of the world than in South Africa.

For some reason they not that big here, strange cause i like some of their songs.

:)
Hey :) Probably like the rest of the world likes Midnight Oil now.. I don’t know. I’ve got 2 Die Antwoord posters in frames, a t-shirt sent by a friend from the US tour and a goddamn tattoo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00