where are you today

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by oval, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

you either survived or ended up not going through with it, has anything changed since then? has your life turned for the better or worse, is everything exactly the same?

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I'm better off now than I was 20 years ago. But that's not saying much. 20 years ago I would absolutely have been better off dead, and if I'd had any guts or sense, I would've done it then. Nowadays I'm not so sure. I'm kind of hovering in limbo. I'm at the point that my life isn't bad enough to warrant committing suicide, but it's not good enough to be worth living either. So if I happen to get killed in a tragic accident or something, it's no great loss.

3. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

First time failed, and my life didn't get any better. Second time I succeded, for about 2 minutes. That one is tricky, immediatly following that my life got worse, but it slowly got better after that. I also found my reason to live after that one. A few years later I figured I had failed my reason and I was facing jail and I was already homeless, broke as fuck and tired of everthing. I'd have nothing, and nowhere to go so attempt number 3 was born. After that one I guess my life got better in some ways, yet worse in others. Sometimes it feels like it didn't change, but things take time I guess.

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Much better, now I have hope, faith and someone who loves me and is there for me and always has time for me.

Have realized there is nothing to be afraid and worrying doesn't solve your problems, it's all in God hands...

5. lovehatething

lovehatething Member

Everything changed after my second attempt. I woke up in he hospital and felt peace like I never have before. It was as if the kitchen faucets were running full blast in my head up until that point, to then being turned off, it was euphoric. I honestly don't know what happened because I was at the bottom of the ocean for so long. I'm so grateful now ( something I never felt before) and this was 17 years ago and I've been following my bliss since. I found passion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.