Where art thou

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Almost_There, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

I havent posted here in a bit, Im sorry..I just dont know what to say anymore...I tried to do the deed with pills but woke up vomitting..i am afraid i am going to take more drastic measures..the barrel is so warming..how sick am i..something so cold can seem so warming to me..just cant stop crying

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What's happening? Posting can help get it out. I know there are times I can't stop crying. When that happens I self-parent myself by putting my arms around myself and talk soothingly to the part of me that hurts. Then I usually sleep after a good cry. I hope this helps. :hug:

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I was just checking in to see how your were doing. I was in a really bad head space when you posted so was not able to reach out and provide support to you but am feeling better so if you need to talk I am around.

We both struggle with the sadness and probably struggle with the same questions about life and our situation too so that causes me to care even though I don't know you.

Well I hope this finds you well and please don't do anything to harm yourself as I am sure you have a lot to offer this world...most people that feel things as deeply as you do often do.

Hugs Bambi.

4. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

Just so much pain, some nights I am so close, other nights I manage to numb the pain throu drugs or alchool..So much pain and so much death..just so much...

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi.(I remember you from when I first joined..)..I'm glad to see you are back but I'm not glad for the reasons.... you are still alive but being on here means you're struggling still....
    are you on meds, seeing a GP, therapist ?? I've forgotten...sorry
    I hope you don't hurt yourself..... use us for support..
    what's causing the pain..do you wanna talk about it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.