where can i go?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by perez463, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perez463

perez463 New Member

i want to run away. I almost did it last night but when i walked by my little sister's room ..I can't leave her behind. he will mess with her if I'm gone. I have to find a way to get both of us out of here. Where do I take a screamy 4 years old ? i have no money just my bike. Help !!!!

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you need to tell someone to make sure u are both safe, telling someone is one of the best things i ever did and it wasnt a family member so i was indanger of it happening at home etc, but u need to get u both to a place of safety, a lot of places have womens shelters to help you through this

3. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Perez, I'm going to tell you something I wish an adult had told me when I was a kid: If you or your little sister are being abused (physically, mentally, emotionally or sexually) or neglected, there absolutely IS help for you! You need to go to a trusted teacher, guidance councelor or the principal or assistant principal at your school and ask for help. Be clear and honest about what has been going on, no matter how hard it is to talk about. If you are in the United States, most states require these people to report your case to DCFS (the department of children and family services), and they will help you. But even if you are not in the USA, or in a state that doesn't have these requirements, most people who have dedicated their lives to helping children (like teachers, principals, etc.) will help you. It's not always as cut-and-dry as removing you permanantly from your parent's custody, but they can help find a solution that will help both you and your little sister. Sending love and hugs, and hoping for all the best for you both. :console:

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am not sure how old you are, I am guessing you are young but you need to tell somebody. A school counsellor, a childline, anything, you cannot live in fear and you cannot live with being abused. You need to tell someone now.

5. perez463

perez463 New Member

Thanks I told my teacher and she called my father and talked to him alone. When he came out of the room, he grabbed my hand and took me home. He was mad at me. he said i'll be separate from sis if i tell again. He said what we do is not wrong and that's why nothing happened and he took me home from school. At bed time, i said "no" and he went to sis room. i run after him and begged him not to hurt her. he says is making love. this morning i am in pain i can't sit down. i am packing our stuff - i am taking sis and we are living.

6. perez463

perez463 New Member

I am leaving now with sis. I dressed her warm and got some food and milk. We are getting a ride from a guy I meet on line that want to help us. Thanks guys for the ideas. I am sorry telling didn't help only made him mad and he tied me up all night. gone bye

7. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry this has happened to you.. It's great that you got out of there, but can you really trust some person you met online? To me, that sounds just as risky as staying at home. How much do you really know this person? Don't you have other family members you can trust?

8. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Perez, my heart is breaking for you and your sister. :( My partner is a teacher, and in this day and age, I can't imagine a teacher who would call the abusive parent instead of getting the abused child help! Please, please be careful with this online "friend". If you get the opportunity to find a police officer, grab your sister and go to them. If you tell the police what you've told us, they will not bring you home. Sending so much love and wishing you safety and security. :console:

9. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi,

As others members told you, going on with somebody you met online is not safe. You need to talk to your school principal or a police officer. Maybe if you were telling us more we could provide more inputs. You still have your mom? How old are you yourself? Do you have grand-parents you are close to you could talk and get help from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.