Where did I go wrong?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Jul 20, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

I came here because I was about to kill myself and in a final desperate grab at straw I came across SF and sure enough some responded they said welcome we care talk to us. So i figured why not So I tried best I could had no idea what to say or how still don’t I am hurting so bad I don’t know who I am and I cant see tomorrow and for the first time in my life I shared some of what I have been keeping secret did not know what else to do to connect with the world I felt very vulnerable, stupid confused. Anyway some responded and said if I wanted to talk I must just pm so i did but some were so caught up in there own pain which I can so understand that I could not share with them then the rest they all seem to have this standard reply we care be safe thinking of you but they seemed so cold. I finally decide to talk but I could not wrap my mind around everything they were saying I have been brain washing myself for so long I must have screwed it up responded incorrectly because they just stopped talking to me no one was responding to my posts I felt like I was invisible, I tried to post to be there for others but in the end I am just feeling worse than the worthless useless pathetic individual who came here. I guess just as in life I f*&%$ up again. I am sorry for being unable to communicate for not saying the right stuff for needing to hear something a million times for wanting someone to respond I am just lost and was just looking for some hope. I am sorry I truly am for wasting time for offending and disappointing.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you havent wasted anyones time, you arent offending or a disappointment!
    Yes many people here are trying to deal with their own problems but some do care and do listen. Ppl recommend PM's because its more private and easier to have a convo rather than here. The number of replies you receive doesnt matter, this isnt a popularity contest. You joined in July, you're new. It just takes time. Think what you're asking, to spill your whole story and for the other person to be there and tell you want to do. It's not easy, you just need the right person.
    You can pm, add me to msn, whatever, Im always online and will always reply. :) I hope you find the help you seek.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I dont think you have wasted anyone's time, you are as welcome here as any of us. I don't know what you are going through b/c i haven't spoken to you yet but if you do want to talk feel free to PM me and I will talk even if i am caught up in my pain or whatever I'm going through I do try to find time for others. If you MSN you can PM your addy and I will talk to you there also. I'm sorry you feel you have wasted people's time but I don't thinky ou have. Take care and be safe.

Kells

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, I agree you haven't wasted anyone's time and I'm sorry you feel the way you do. Yes you're right most of the people who come onto this site have their own problems too but that doesn't stop them from wanting to help and support others. You're more than welcome to PM me anytime and I mean it, if you want to talk about your problems, wanting to rant or just a general chit chat to pass the time I'm here. Take care of yourself. :hug:

5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Often our posts get 'ignored' where people read them but dont reply. We are ALL vulnerable on this site, and we have to protect ourselves first and foremost, however selfless we try to be.

Most of the time I get no replies to my threads, some times people just dont know what to say to you..

Alot of us on the site, who have been here a long long time, are labelled unhelpable, and people give up on us..

Forgive people for protecting themselves, we cant always help others when we are all so weak

6. see

see Well-Known Member

Nothing really matters Thanks anyway good luck.

7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

yes it does matter..

you matter..

you matter to me...

please stay.. if you left i would miss you and your pms to me...

please???

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun, you can make it just keep taking life a day at a time, make it day by day. It'll be ok. I do care for you and I do understand. You know you can contact me anytime at all. We all care for you. Please stay with us ok? I'lll still be here trying with everything in me to help you and support you. I'm not giving up on you, please don't give up yet. :hug: