Where do I begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know where to begin. I'm just looking for a place where I can be honest and I will not be judged. I have bulimia, I cut and burn myself, and I have major depression. I have tried to kill myself numerous times. Docs cannot find a med or combination that works on me. As for bulimia... I have had it since the age of 12. I've been to many hospitals (to many times to count) for the bulimia, cutting and burning, and the depression. I do not know if anyone can help me anyone, but I'm hoping I can get some help here.

bunny

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum, im very glad you found us :smile: and i hope you are able to find the support you need here, feel free to PM me any time you need someone to talk to :hug:

take care
bunny

:welcome: to the Forum, Jenn :)
I'm sorry that you've had to go through so much, although I'm glad that you've found this place :) You won't be judged here :hug:
I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendship and support here :)
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to SF Jenn, you have found a place where you can be honest and you wont be judged.
I hope you will find the support you are looking for here.

:hug: Hazel xx

B
Welcome Jen,
Everyone here understands you
and always willing to help someone
Hope you'll find some help here.
Take care :smile:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the friendliest forum around! I hope you can find the love and support and hope that I found here when I was at my lowest point. I'm sure you will cause we're a loving and empathetic bunch... not to mention our great and overwhelming humility!:rolleyes:

Sending you love and hugs and hope for a better future and some peace in your life,

love,

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00