Where do I belong?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustWatchMeChange, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I don't belong here cause I'm not suicidal. But I am too depressed to go to the depression sites. Sometimes I just want to talk with someone who can understand. I just want to know how to live life in pain every minute of every day, only looking forward to sleep when the pain goes away for a while. I know things can get better, but I've been in such pain ever since I found out my wife had been contaminating my dinners to get rid of me that I just can't even think straight. I worked hard to build a career that my mind can't even handle any more. But I believe God saved me for a reason and I just have to hang in here. Anyhow, thanks for reading.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why has your wife being doing those sorts of things.

It must be hard but you have the strength to go on and succeed. If you ever need someone to talk to, then feel free to PM me anytime.

3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

How would I PM you Mystic Eyes?

4. 89mike

89mike Active Member

I feel pretty much the same way as you do even though I do think about suicide. For me the nicest time of day is also the evening, where I can for 7/8hours enter a different world, relax from all the stress and escape all the problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.