Where do I get help?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

    Shock Well-Known Member

    Does anyone know where I can get help for suicidal thoughts in Australia with the consideration that I do not have any money?
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    You go to emergency in hospital and tell them you need help
    Talk with your regular doctor and see what community has for help as well
    call the crisis lines they talk to your give you support when needed
    Also if there is a university near by the psych students there often give councilling
    i hope others have connections they can give you as well that live in Australia
  3. Domo

    Domo Well-Known Member

    Go see your GP. Ask about a mental health care plan. You'll get rebates from Medicare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.