Where do I go from here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ady2011, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

Hi all

Some of you might remember me. I have been hanging on to life by my finger nails for longer than I can remember. Each day I have been finding a new excuse to keep going but to be honest with you I have run out of reasons to keep going and I honestly can't see any future for me in this life. I have come to the desicion that there is just no future for me in this world. It is not a spare of the moment desicion and has been building up for years. I am at the end and and don't know where to go anymore. Why won't God just take my life now and put a stop to this suffering.

2. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

Hi Ady. Kind of in the same place myself these days. Got no advice to offer, just wanted you know you aren't alone in how you are feeling.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Ady, I feel exactly the same as you..I use to use my parents as an excuse not to.. Now they are both dead.. Everyone tells me I need to stick around for my daughter and grandaughter .. I don't find that it's that important.. We don't talk much.. I wasn't in her life when she was growing up and now she lives in another state so I don't get to be in my grandaughters life either.. So I have nothing to stop me.. I already have the means I just haven't set the date..So grab onto any litlle thing that gives you some hope or positive feeling.. I hate to see someone else go thru this..Find a group for depression or something.. You can call the hospital and ask for the psych ward, then ask them if they have a group or somewhere else that holds one.. Good Luck, I wish the best for you..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ady you stay here with us and talk ok it is good that you came here you will see you are not alone hun and you have people who care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.