Where do I go? What do I do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I'm feeling so suicidal. I just want to die. I don't know what to do. I have nowhere to go or no one to turn to for help. I'll just end up attempting and getting into more trouble.....

I can't go on living like this anymore. it's fucking HELL

2. Marky

Marky Member

Heavenly Star - I feel for you. Try and remember that things will get better. However bad you are feeling right now, it won't be this way forever. There are people out there who love you, and don't want to see you in pain.

3. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

People keep telling me things will get better. People say that to just say something comforting. I'm sure it makes people feel better. What if you really do have absolutely nobody out there who loves you?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what you do is call crisis line and talk to someone kind okay someone who can calm you and assure you things will get better crisis team are there for that reason and they are kind and understanding that is what you do okay

5. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I can't call my crisis team because they are of the opinion that if i want to kill myself then it's 'my decision'. So they won't do anything to help me. I've just rang the samaritans and had a good chat with them but i still feel just as suicidal. I really have nowhere to go or no one to turn to for help. I can't even go to the hospital A&E because the mental health liaison team also agree that it's my choice to kill myself and won't do anything to help me.

I'm doomed

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

That sounds like really shitty crisis support.

7. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Check yourself into an emergency room. It's their job to help you. We are here for you all the way, and we will never give up on you. OK:hugtackles:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Is there a hospital nearby that you could check yourself into heavenly star? I think that you need help urgently. :hug:

9. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

They cannot refuse to see & treat you hon..

Take it from someone who works in the NHS, they cannot turn you away..
    Even if it means going to an alternative A&E or trust, they must treat you..

Please see someone..I will be online until the small hours and will check back in come sunrise..

10. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

If what he just said makes you think he needs help urgently then I needed help a long time ago.

11. Marky

Marky Member

I feel right now exactly as you do, and am in a very dark place. At previous times in my life, what I noticed is that sometimes out of nowhere, someone comes along who does care. Its may not be happening at the moment, but I know its possible, thats the main thing I got to focus on.

What I said wasn't an insincere comment. Because people are in a similar situation to me- I feel that I care. And although it may be hard to believe, believe me there are people out there with enough compassion who will help you, if you open and give them a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.