Where do we go to?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I don't want to feel any more of this.. emptiness, sadness, feeling alone all the time. My heart hurts for some reason. Living is never ending sadness.

I want to join the people who have gone before me. Maybe I will understand why we are this way, I can feel peace around them. I feel more and more I want to go but i'm scared of the effect it will have on my family. If they weren't here I would be gone already.
  2. Davros2nd

Davros2nd New Member

I feel the same. Have 2 fantastic kids which are the only thing I am living for.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Where do we go? In my beleifs we are reincarnated not necessarily as human we could come back as a bird, or a deer, or a tree, Everything has a spirit. We come back until we learn the lesson of life. Sounds crazy but I follow Native American beleifs..~Joseph~
  4. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Dark Rider I feel like you I just want to join the people who have gone before me, my daughter, my sister in law, my nanna, my ex-husband. For me it is like a trip crossing over to the other side. I think the people that are here for me now, if they don't like it they can join me. It is so hard to get there though.
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i have people who are already gone, and people who are still here. i am in a crisis and still hold on to suicide as "plan b" . but. i have 2 children. there are other people too, that i don't want to hurt. and i know it would hurt them. or make them feel responsible.

so. . . when i have enough logic about me, i realize that hey, eventually i'll get to join them anyway - duh - so i came to s.f. i am trying to get through things. and it helps being here.

hun, i believe your reason for living, 'two fantastic kids'.....is one of the best reasons possible. please reach out, (like you are now) and get support, here. pm me anytime you want to talk.....and/or there are others who will be there for you as well. it is very positive that you are making contact here. :hug:
  6. Scarlet tears

Scarlet tears New Member

I tried so many times 2 go, but i've always had my lil bro 2 look out 4, everytime i've failed he's bin the 1 2 pick me up not the otha way round, i hate seein the fear in my bro's eyes wen he thinks i'm leaving...he's the onli thing i live 4. Tho i've just got a new bf he's always sed he doesnt need 2 no my past, but he's there 4 the future n he'll support me in the present.
  7. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I want to go so bad. I've got a lump in my throat and an empty head. Just so sick to fucking death of breathing.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up darkrider. I know you would really like to be reunited with all your loved ones who have passed on, but it's not your time to leave just yet. You will be with them again one day, but for now, try to find the strength to carry on. :hug:
  9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

darkrider :hug:
    I know how you feel, I feel exactly the same way. Like dave said above, maybe at least for now we have tp accept it not our time yet :(
    You know where I am if you need to talk.
    Lea :cheekkiss:
  10. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

11. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

If you go to a chiropractor, they can help your headaches.

:hug: Please realize that there are a lot of people who care about you, and even though I haven't talked to you before, I do care about you.

:hug: Talk to me anytime you need, I'm always online.
  12. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

I agree with Leiaha no matter how much we want to most of us will never have the guts to end it so all we can do is to accept our situation and just deal with it one day at a time thats what i decided to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.