where do you cut?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by aurora_fighter, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where do u usually cut?
    I used to cut my arms in the past but I have also cut my legs sometimes.Yesterday I did the stupidity to cut my palm and now it streches and it hurts so much all the time.

2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Upper arms and fore arms. Sometimes my wrist and around my knuckles.

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

my right wrist

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Well my most common spot(s) are on my inner leg from the side of my knee down to my ankle, but I have scars on both legs, thighs, left arm and left wrist and my hand, and breast. And burn scars from cigarettes on my legs/arm.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2006
  5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Thighs and upper arms... although I dont really cut anymore if I can help it.

6. I always wanted to put out a cigarette on my arm but I never did it not because I cared about the pain or the scar but because I am afraid someone will see it

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am not reccamending any of this. I just merely stated where my scars are....I do not encourage self harm....Finding healthier coping skills would be good.... :hug:

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Legs, arms and I did my stomach one time.. but like TDM, I'm trying not to. I slipped the other day but haven't slipped since.

9. Musiro

Musiro Member

Started on my forearm, and got higher to the middle of my upper arm. Did my palm once, and twice put a cigarette out. Doing that was easy and did the trick, but the wounds didnt heal for ages, cos it was a deep burn, and the marks are v white and easy to see.

10. my forearm and wrists

11. poison

poison Well-Known Member

My left ankle and upper arms.

12. special_needs

special_needs Well-Known Member

13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Arms & legs.
    Also put cigs out on my arms, didnt heal for ages were third degree burns.

14. arms, chest, sometimes my back.

15. thesilence

thesilence Guest

Wrists, forearms, shoulders, hips, upper thigh, inner thight, stomach, side of knees, just above knees, and my neck.

I have a lighter burn on my arm, but it's way old.

16. xan

xan Chat Buddy

i used to cut, arms mostly, put a few cigerettes out on the back of my hand. more commonly now will be punching my head of walls, or using a blunt knife that can't cut, don't want to have any marks to explain.

17. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Tried on my left wrist, not too bad tho. Now i tend to punch the wall or doors nearly broken my hand twice by doing that. Now sometimes i tend to hit my head with my fist or the back of my head off the wall :sad:

18. blub

blub Guest

Cut my upperlegs. Looks horrible now. Stopped 6 months with it, but last month I started again :sad: . Need a right way to stop with it, anyone?

19. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

arms, wrists, legs, thighs, stomach, back, shoulder, ankle..i dont like this question anymore. lots of burns too. joy.:sad:

20. Always Alone

Always Alone Guest

Upper right arm and wrist. I used to cut on the middle arm area, but it was far too hard to hide

I've been running out of space recently, and the ones on the upper arm and shoulders are starting to reach my back, and I've started to cut my legs too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.