Where do you find non-stop energy?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by nicesinging1, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

I just need some advice on specific issue. When depression is at its height and I get stresses from work and family, all I really want to do is to just lie down on bed and go to sleep because there is no worries, fears, pains and concerns in sleep. Actually, it is one of the most comfortable feelings in the world in my opinion.
    However, there are times when I still wanna go to bed and forget about everything even when I have important things due tomorrow such as paying bills on time, mailing important letters and preparing for projects due.
    I know I should always have that urgency in my mind that can carry you through tiredness, sleepiness, exhaustion and depression. But sometimes I just can't find the energy in the midst of severe depression.
    Could you help me on how to find that urgency and non-stop energy in most trying conditions?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont think we find it but rather it finds us. I know so many times when I know deep in my heart there isnt an ounce of "me" left to put out there, it just happens. Even when I'm still pushing it to the edge, my mind filled with pleads of not one more thing, not another responsiblilty, it just happens. I think that burst of unknown energy is nothing more than our inherit instinct to survive. And lately I wish that instinct would mind its own damn business!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.