Where do you see yourself in 5 - 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyMeWhy

I see myself making music, for music is my very life! I have talent, but lack motivation atm. I have the drive and I know that if I push myself hard enough I can do it..... though I may have to do it alone, a saddening fact.....none-the-less I will prevail!

N

neverdie

I see my self doing the same thing that I'm doing now. Nothing. Time has frozen since my wife died 10 years ago. Nothing has changed in ten years and nothing will change 10 years from now either.

B

Blackness

I don't know :(
nor do I want to know or think into the future
I'd idealy hope to be free or gone.
But I dont know.
I dont like to think about the future! argh.

L

lulu rose

I dont know........things as they are now. I'm stuck in this endless cycle of pain and theres so many "maybe this" and "maybe thats" flying around, but I dont have the power to persue them and I dont know when I will. By the time I do, they might be gone......those chances might be gone..but I dont know if I'm ready.

I dont want to be alone anymore....

if I live, I want to be married and have a place with my husband and possibly a child...

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
In five years... hopefully, I've found my one and only girl, by then, but probably not... if not, just the same worthlessness as today. I really doubt I will be dead.

In ten years... if I haven't found my one and only girl, then I'm definitely dead, by then. Even if I have, though, I don't want to become old, so at least not long after that, I probably will be dead... and she would follow me, together with me... IF she would be my true love, anyway... if she wasn't, anyway, I'd die alone and probably end up as a ghost, afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00