Where Has My Life Gone If Its Not With Me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I had to stop talking to the man I am in love with..he doesn't feel the same..and he talked to me almost everyday..I still love him, but we can not have any contact anymore..there goes part of my life, almost have..

My bestfriend flipped out because our website was deleted..it was a fansite for a group of us girls..we were all friends and someone hacked into it and ruined it and changed the password..another part of life washed away..

I had to tell a girl who was interested in me we could no longer talk because she was sending me innerpropriate things..and im not like that..

my whole family is on meds except for me, my dad annoys me, he's prejudice and schitzophrenic, wont get me or my sister help, we barely get out of the house.had no life to begin with..

Where do these ppl go after me..Who will he marry?

Who will She end up with?..

What will happen to my liver damaged drunken father?..

I'm so sad and my whole life is gone..I just wanna die..

Someone help me!!!! I need help!!!!!! I can only type it here to you people..I can not get help for real..!! But I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Although it is not a substitute for face to face treatment, there are some therapists who provide services on the web...many someone knows of one who is trustworthy...just a thought...and yes, please continue to let us know how you are doing...we are here, and you are not alone, big hugs, J

3. 13acresofhell

13acresofhell Member

I know how you feel. There might be something, maybe just one thing that gives you pleasure, and somebody has to ruin it. It may not be a big deal to them and they may never know or care about your feelings, but it hurts when that pillar of hope is cracked.

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Exactly, and a therapist can not get me my true lov back or my bestfriemd..no offense.:sad:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

But s/he may help you find the way to get back yourself...that seems like a more precious gift...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.