Where imagination is the first step

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WorldSixtyFour, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some people complain about problems, but i don't. I believe problems are the easy part when they arise because problems can be solved. questions can be answered, however we don't always have the tools to solve and answer things that are presented to us. So what we can do is imagine that there is something good out of the bad we are surrounded in, depending on what we can always look for a new way of life. a better smile and better times. Imagine yourself right now in a world where you are actually happy, can you remember what happiness is? Can you remember any good times in your life? try and if you can't try harder, and if you still can't how about you look at your situation, understand it, and then draw or write down a way you think you can get out of it, a good way one that works for you and that will lead to your happiness. a life where you live in happiness. after you imagine how, you should see how you can make it happen, there is always a way you can do good in a bad situation, in order to help yourself.

1. look at your situation ( view your life through someone elses eyes or look outside of yourself and see your life.)
    2. Understand that what is happening is happening and that there is always a way out of your problems that don't evolve bad thoughts.
    3. Imagine yourself actually being happy. imagine that there is a place for you. Imagine that you can still live in this world and be happy.
    4. write about or draw the life you can see yourself being happy, and post it here, and i can look at it, read it and really look at it, and help you :)

I am a helper, I was sent here to help you, do you want help? try me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.