Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Seems like everyone is asleep, oh no im wrong theyre all in chat.

Support seems to be a dirty word these days. I am so glad im on FAO. If i wasnt id tell you precisely what i think of some of you <Mod Edit:Music:Insulting>

You only talk to me on msn or wherever when YOU have a problem. What the fuck is people's problems? Am i only here to support everyone?

Fuck it whats the point no-one ever listens to me anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I listen despite the bipolar tendencies that you have to humiliate my hope, and my efforts. i know better than to take them to heart. Bipolar bites, and I can see you are having an episode right now. Want to talk to me? Blessings..

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Bipolar is such a lonely desease. I mean all of them are really, but bipolar is vicious and mean. What people do not know is that it causes you more pain than them when your episodes drive them away. I know I have been there. Perhaps one day you will believe me, and talk with me. I can truly understand your pain and aggrivation.

4. Kaos General

Excuse me? I havent humiliated you in the slightest, i just wanted you to stop ramming yahweh down my throat as i am not religious, that was all. In an episode, nah i aint in an episode, im just sick of people on here thinking im here to listen to them when their in trouble but totally ignore me.

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

So it is a normal thing for you to cuss them out when they ignore you? Do you think this is productive in getting them to want to speak with you? Are you banned from chat or something, b/c you are always talking about people being in chat ignoring you? I don't ram anything Yahweh down your throat you don't believe I get it..

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Please share with me what is wrong, and I can see if I have some helpful suggestions for you. :)

7. Kaos General

take a look at you signature then. Listen this thread is me venting and i can include you if you like, i dont care. Yes i am banned from chat. and have been since before you even joined so i dont think your in a position to sit there to say what i have and havent said.

Im expressing how people have made me feel. If you dont like it, theres a massive button in your profile called ignore. Cuss? Nah i aint started yet, the night is young though. Please dont pretend or assume you know me because you have read a few of my posts.

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I see..peace be with you.

9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way wayne :(, we do our best to listen. Half the time I end up not realizing about new threads being made or I just walk away from the computer because life is just so boring and it's just one thing after another...

I hope you feel better soon :)

Edit: Nicole is just doing her best. At first when I think I saw her into thread saying all that stuff about god and what not, I was like "Mmmm fuck sake, another preacher."
    But yes, at times it can be slightly annoying. I guess I have come to accept her because she is trying to help. She may seem to be shoving some god shit down your throat but try to see the advice in it. She's giving the advice SHE knows. She believes on god and so on, so I guess she's trying to help others the way she got help herself. People get help differently. Some need meds, some need councelling etc etc. And I guess Nicole needed god.

Take care :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  10. Kaos General

Close this thread before you have to give me another infraction

11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's not like everyone is over in chat supporting each other.

It is really just a bunch of inane drivel and emoticon spamming.

12. Kaos General

Its the fact i am sat here alone being blanked and its the same shit again. Its like im there to listen to people and im there for them but switch it around and its like big ass wall of silence. Anyway someone delete this thread

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.