where is he

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by thenewsoftheworld, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. where is he? when the good suffer where is he? when the wicked laugh at the suffer of good why does he allow these things to happen. this world is so evil how can anyone live in such a place. i want to leave this earth and never return take my soul away id rather not live this be here anymore. Death is the only way.

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I wish I knew. I keep talking to Him. Everyday. Every night I ask Him to take me. I guess He has other things in mind. He must look on this world in disgust. Created with such hope, now so evil and squalid. But is that really anything new. This world has always been a difficult place. Somehow we have to learn to make the most of it. We have to deal with what comes our way to the best of our abilities. As long as we breathe, there is hope of finding those few precious moments that make staying on this earth worthwhile.

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Where is he? Here, there everywhere Your next door neighbor, the person that lets you go ahead of them in line, the one that says good morning even when it doesn't feel so good. The person that stops their car so you can cross the street.

I can't answer why these other things happen, I wish I knew, because I would tell them no more. I also have had my share, I too wonder about how the evil can survive. I am here with you wondering the same thing asking the same questions. As some say we do the best we can with what we have.

I can say that by being here you will have help and support, people to talk to that won't look at you funny nor will they tell you to just get a hold of yourself. They will offer what they can give, they will give their time, they will listen to what you have to say, they will say what you need to hear. They may even offer you Hope if that is what you need. They are not here just to talk, They are here for you when you need them. Where is he?? I don't know but he may be here.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just want to give you a :hug: to let you know I am here and care x

5. i thank you all for your kind words. your words brought my back from the void that i was in. i truly would sell my soul to know what happiness is again even for a short time.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better, we're here for you anytime. We might not have the answers but you're not alone in this.

7. Bart

Bart Banned Member

Brilliant post True-Lee. Wish I could be so gathered and eloquent.

8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.